We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
35 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Hi All- I've been going through posts and looking at websites for the various boat tours to Antiparos/Paros mentioned here, but I can't seem to find any information on cost. My best friend and I will be traveling there in early May and would love to have a boat tour if the weather is cooperating. Does anyone know an estimated price for the boat tours? I know some of the private charters are pretty expensive, within the $700 USD range. Looking for something more affordable.

Any info would be appreciated! Thank you!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Do you mean a boat that takes you all around the island?

If so I can`t help, but the boat that connects Parikia to Antiparos is about 5e to 6e

one way and takes about 40mins. The connection by bus to Pounta then the

landing craft type ferry is usually slightly cheaper.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,540 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

You are right that private charters are very expensive, and most people who use this forum ferry or fly to Paros. You post doesn't give much to go on, but this website may be of help:

sailingissues.com/yachting-guide/cyclades-it…

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
35 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Sorry I wasn't clear on my original post. I am referring to the day tours that take you around the island, let you get off the boat to swim, provide lunch, etc.

Thank you all for the input. I appreciate the help!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

from Paros to antiparos its 1,10 euro

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,540 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Antiparos has several round-island tour companies, and they cost around €40-50 per person for a day trip. I'm not sure they will all be operating that early in the month. Here is the Facebook page of one, Captain Ben:

https:/…288632217901851

The other boats I know of are Alexandros and Thiella. If you are staying on Paros you can ask your hotel to help you make a booking. If you are on Antiparos the boats leave around 10 am, and stop at Pounta on Paros for passenger pick-up a few minutes later. It is possible to make bookings on the spot at Antiparos, or just stop by the docks the day before.

Captain Ben and Alexandros are on the main dock at the centre of the harbour. Thiella may be tied up at a smaller dock near Hotel Mantalena. These round-island trips are lots of fun, so I hope you get to try one.

Bath
Level Contributor
513 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

Recommend Alexandros-seems to be the choice of regulars-we had a great day!

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,540 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

They are all good. Thiella has been around the longest, and that's the one I have used. Captain Ben belongs to the former owner of Time Marine Bar on Psaraliki Beach.

8. Re: Paros/Antiparos Boat Tour Cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Paros
Recent Conversations