We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vanilia Restaurant

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Vanilia Restaurant

I have had a look at the website and menu for Vanilia and was wondering approximately how much it would cost for a meal for 2 including wine.

I am trying to build up a selection of restaurants that my partner and I can try when we get to Santorini

What do you think of Vanilia?

Athens
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vanilia Restaurant

Vanilla that’s the one!!! And I suggested earlier Banana Moon, instead of Vanilla! Sorry I got them mixed up. It might be the Alzheimer!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,356 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vanilia Restaurant

If you haven't already explored the possibility, you might want to consider putting "Koukoumavlos" on your list of restaurants. It has long been considered by some to be the best restaurant on the island.

mygourmetguide.com/index.cgi…

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
254 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vanilia Restaurant

I didnt think Vanilia was very good. My husband and I found a place called BLUE NOTE which was much better and had a fabulous view.

4. Re: Vanilia Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 20:17