We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying - mykonos to santorini

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
flying - mykonos to santorini

i have seen plenty about ferrys but was wondering how often and which airlines travel from mykonos to santorini, we only have 3 days on each island so would prefer to fly if we don't have to go back to athens to do this

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

Visit the aegean and olympic airlines web sites.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
833 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

hi jenny

with olympic airlines you can fly london athens then athens santorini , which i think is good value for money ,

then you could catch the high speed ferry from santorini to mykonos which takes approx 3 hrs

if you need any help

dont be afraid to ask me ok

oioi

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

Sky Express is a small Cretan airlines that flies directly from Mykonos to Santorini 5 days/week in the summer months. Their schedule for 2007 is not yet posted on their website. You'll have to contact them about that.

http://www.skyexpress.gr/

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
New Jersey
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

hi,

although this response is a little late, i thought it would help...

i booked a flight from mykonos to santorini direct on www.skyexpress.gr . they don't have the 2007 flight schedule posted but if you go under "book flight" and insert your dates in 2007 it will give you your options. I booked my flights this way and it's only going to take 30 minutes which helps a lot when you don't have a lot of time. good luck!

Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
612 posts
609 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

cpq126, that is gret news for those of us who want to travel between the two islands quickly and efficiently. I am assuming that the planes are very small for this service. Are there any luggage restrictions? We will be travelling with suitcases that are at least, if not more than, 20Kg (about 44lbs).

Thankyou B55

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

Blossom55, according to the Sky Express website, luggage limits are as follows:

1) check-in - 12.5kg; and

2) carry-on - 5kg.

Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
612 posts
609 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

Thankyou Colcha, the information is much appreciated.

B55

8. Re: flying - mykonos to santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 11:21