We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

santorini from london

toronto Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
santorini from london

This is a 2 part question. My daughter and her friend are going to travel to London Sept. 19th. and then through Europe. They are looking for the cheapest way to get to Greece and when would be the best time to go.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: santorini from london

There are charter flights to Santorini from London if your daughter is lucky enough to find one that fits her timetable. Check these websites:

www.attitudetravel.com/crete/lowcostairlines/

The sooner she gets to Greece the better her chances will be to have warm temps, as September is sort of a transition month weather-wise.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: santorini from london

From my recollection charter flights to santorini went on Tuesdays or Thursdays only, so that would fit with her arriving on Wednesday. Otherwise she'll have to go via Athens. I think she would be better off going direct unless she wants the experience of getting a ferry, which has something to be said for it, if its her first time, plus if she can get an overnight ferry she'll save a nights hotel cost.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
823 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: santorini from london

hi www.flythomascook.com

have one way flights from london to santorini starting from 105£ sept great time to visist greek islands

oioi

4. Re: santorini from london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 23:17