We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
295 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

My soon to be husband and I leave for Greece on Monday.

We are staying in Athens., Mykonos, and Santorini...any reccomendations on where to eat? Any romantic places?

And any suggestions for fun and dancing...bars, taverns, clubs?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

There are several romantic restaurants in Oia on Santorini. Check the Kastro for dinner+sunset, Ambrosia for overall ambience and especially *Karma* for something completely different-S.E. Asian/Indonesian/Indian food in a wonderful environment.

Fira has lots of bars and clubs. Check out Tango, Franco's Bar, Tropical, Casablanca Soul, Kira Fira, Enigma, Koo Club, Murphy's Bar, 2 Brothers Bar and the Town Club.

Lancashire
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

I have just come back from Santorini so i can definitly recommend a few places.

Romantic- go to Oia to watch the sunset, around 6.30ish, its stunning.

To be honest this time of year will be a little quiet as the season was ending when i was there, but the best place for fun and dancing are Kamira- the Hook Bar right on the sea front. It also has some amazing restuarants, try Alexandras, we had my cousins wedding reception in there.

If you can, get the boat trip to the volcano, it goes all around the Caldera and stops at the volcano, they let you go swimming in the sea and to the hot springs, it was 22 euro for a 6 hour trip.

I hope this helps a little, enjoy your holiday

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
295 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

Thank you all for the suggestions!

4. Re: Bars, Clubs, Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 14:24