We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Wexford
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

My new husband and I were recently married in the Santa Irene Churchyard overlooking the Caldera. We were aided in our endeavour to organise our wedding by Kivotos of Aegan Travel and spoke to Sofia and Maria there who were more than eager to make our dream day perfect, and perfect it was. The venue, flowers, music, everything just perfect. We were so relaxed and had nothing to worry about from our arrival in Santorini. I have no hessitation in recomending their services to any couple planning to marry in Santorini. They may be contacted at:

KIVOTOS OF AEGEAN TRAVEL

SANTORINI WEDDING CONSULTANTS

P.O. BOX 160

Fira, 84700 Santorini, Greece

Tel. +30-22860-24057

Fax. +30-22860-24059

info1@kivotostravel.com

www.weddingsantorini.com

ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Hi ya

We are getting married next sept 2008 in Santorini,we went on holiday there this year and have decided on Santo winery for reception and Pygrs restaurant for reception but have yet to choose a planner I've been on to Maria in Kivotos but I wanted Nikos to do our photgraphs as I've seena lot of his work they were saying thet have there own photographer is he/she good were your pictures good quailty ???thanks for any info And Congrats enjoy married life !

Wexford
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

The photographer used by Kivotos was excellent, we had our photos put on disc and had them delevoped when we came home and the quality was absolutely excellent, the scenery and setting in the background fabulous.

Bournemouth
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Hi

Im so glad i found you post i have been booking my wedding through this company and suddlenly got a feeling that i should have checked them out before paying any money...

I cant wait our wedding day is 7 October 08 and we are planning the ceremony at santo winery and the meal at Pygros...

We are so excited...

Gabrielle

East Anglia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Hi, I've just paid a deposit to get married through the above company in Santorini in September this year and am pleased to read these positive reviews. Could anyone advise me where to have a reception? We are getting married in the Santo Winery, but not sure where to have the reception meal. We have 25 guests joining us. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

orlando
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

I'm glad to hear you like the photographer. I was a little nervous about using a photographer someone else picked. Could I please see some of your pictures? That might put my mind at ease!

Thank you!

orlando
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

I am also planning a wedding in Sept 2009 though this company. So far, they are great! And I've only heard great things!

East Anglia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Jaks - me too - I'm dealing with Margarita and she has been great so far. Only thing is she seemed a little put out that I plan to organise my reception myself. But thats understandable I suppose. Otherwise the contact is fantastic and she seems willing to do everything she can for me.

orlando
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Feef - That is the main thing holding me back from booking my own photographer. I sent her the website and told her I loved him and she tried to reassure me I would like her guy. I feel like when I tell her officially that I have decided to use the other guy, which I'm leaning towards, she is going to be a little put out. Other than that, I couldn't ask for a nicer, more helpful planner.

East Anglia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

Jaks - when I told her I would organise the reception myself it took me a few reads of her reply to realise she wasn't being really funny about it! But she only gave me one choice of restuarant, which while looked amazing, was far too expensive for my budget, and there are so many resturants to choose from in Thira! But it's fine now as it's not part of my package.

Are they willing to remove the cost of the photographer from your package?

orlando
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kivotos of Aegean Travel Santorini Wedding Consult

I'm hoping they will! I'm going to sit down with my fiance tonight to make the final decision and then see what she says. She wasn't very receptive the first time around. I might propose she finds a restaurant for us for after the ceremony (it's just the two of us). Maybe that will smooth it over. :)