We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Straight single man in santorini

Marblehead...
Level Contributor
69 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Straight single man in santorini

I have a trip to santorini and mykonos booked for mid June. I am a straight single man 48. Would love to socialize with some fun people while on vacation!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Straight single man in santorini

ST48,

I've been to Santorini three times, twice solo, and can tell you that you will have a great time and meet a lot of new friends. I found two bars in Kamari, The Boat House and Arion Bays bars that would be great for solo travelers as they will go out of their way to give you intros to other travelers. I dropped you an e-mail with more on them. Also Murphy's bar in Fira is a real hoping place but it's a little packed and loud so keep that in mind, more like a Jersey shore type bar. Anyway you will really like your trip and don't worry, assuming your asking about the solo scene?

2. Re: Straight single man in santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Santorini