We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best part of the Island for nightlife

UK,
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Best part of the Island for nightlife

Can anyone tell me if they would recommend Fira or kamari (or anywhere else) for my wedding part to stay (they all like to party , mostly couples!) I think the island may be too quiet and dissapoint?

1. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2012, 16:28
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

dissapoint???wrong word for sure....fira is the location f nightlife..clubs pubs bars cafes all are there...but for sure the best places to stay are imerovigli and oia...are quiet places and really nice to relax...after firas nightlife....but at last if you want a party island with the word clubbing living there and many international djs there every summer go to myconos and forget santorini...

UK,
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

most the guests are in their late 20's early thirties. I'm not looking for all night parties but will definatley need some good late bars and restaurants. Are there any clubs at all?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

fira is the place for parties!many dancing clubs and bars awaits your friends!but you can stay in imerovigli a small place with beautiful hotels and only few minutes walking from exciting fira town.go for it!you want regret it.

baltimore, maryland
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

any hotels you recommend in imervoglia, as close to fira as possible want to walk

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best part of the Island for nightlife

hi greece. these are some hotels that in my opinion are worth to stay : www.chromata-santorini.com, www.onrocks.net, www.santorinicons.gr, www.astra.gr, www.honeymoonpetra.com, www.xenonesfilotera.gr.also a more bugdet hotel is aeolos villas which is good but sorry i don't know the web site or tel. number.