We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel?? So torn!

San Diego
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Which Hotel?? So torn!

We are going to Greece during our honeymoon next month, and we are having a late change in plans. We were going to Do 3 nights in Mykonos, 4 nights Oia, Santorini at Endless Blue at Aspaki- and after reading much about both places, we've decided to do the whole week on Santorini and skip Mykonos...so now - where to stay? Should we try a different part of the island? Or stay in the best hotel of the choices we have? Here's the hotels available of the ones I like (higher end spots)...

Andronis Suites, Oia (this place looks amazing!)

Belvedere Hotel, Firostefani

La Maltese Hotel & Restaurant, Imerovigli

Chromata Hotel, Imerovigli

Artemis Villas, Imerovigli

Andronis is my favorite of the group, but I'm feeling like maybe we should explore another part of Santorini?

We're both 30 and pretty outgoing and would like to check out a little nightlife, not every night though...

Tough decision!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

Have you checked if all these have availability?

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

yes you must first to check the availlability,

check

Anastasis appartments

katikies

kirini

ikies

oia casttle

enigma in fira

Andronis

tsitouras colection

homeric poems

Aqua luxurius suites

heliotopos

Santorini princess

San Diego
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

The ones I listed all have availability

San Diego
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

Aqua Suites is also available - but I really would like a hotel or room with a pool. Not just an outdoor jacuzzi.

We will have an outdoor jacuzzi at our stay at Endless Blue, so I'd like to be somewhere with a pool for our other hotel.

Thanks!

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

I want you to inform that regularly in caldera the Santorini because the peculiarity is prohibited the manufacture of swimming-pool, almost all the swimming-pools that exist in caldera have been manufactured illegally, for this a lot of hotels put outdoor jacuzzi or spa pools.Normaly would not be supposed exist swimming-pools in the island because lack of water and exist beaches with spotless waters.

6. Re: Which Hotel?? So torn!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 11:16