We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FIRA ATV Rental December 2

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Topic
FIRA ATV Rental December 2

I am trying to find a company that is open in December that rents ATV's from FIRA. We were there 2 years ago in mid November and did find 1 company but I was hoping to book something in advance. Does anyone know any company that will be open? Thanks.

Fira
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FIRA ATV Rental December 2

I do not thing you need to book something in advance, defently you will find something open when you come, especially if you walk around the main square of Fira. Try if you want Tony's rent a car his phone number is 22860 22863

Chicago
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: FIRA ATV Rental December 2

yes, most probably you will find something in Fira. Try "Marcos", which is very close to the main square.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: FIRA ATV Rental December 2

yes dont warry, you will be find open ATV rents company open in fira, with too good prices.

4. Re: FIRA ATV Rental December 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 07:19