We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Bar

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Bar

What are the really nice bars in Kamari, to chill out and have a few drinks

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Bar

Try Hook bar at the south end of the promenade. Albatross and Dome both have a nice bar plus dance floors w/djs sometimes, Splash at the North end of the promenade also is quite nice. A sleeper is Anna's cocktail bar which always has some of the most inexpensive drinks on the island (more casual, kind of a starting or ending point if you will), and many others in between including Loveboat and the Thunderbird near the ATM machine at the main square. Sure others will point out their favorites shortly...

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Bar

Check out Arion Bay, Elias is their evening bar tender and to quote a customer "Elias Can Make A Party Out Of A Empty Room". I also like chatting with Spiros from the Boat House bar, The hotel owner. He's just such a source of info on anything to do with Greek life and Santorini and he's always glade to answer your questions. I found that I enjoyed the smaller bars much better then the larger bars as the bartenders always make sure that their guests, about 20, get to know each other and have a great time. I'm not saying that a still don't go to the larger places, I do, but that in Santorini even a smaller bar can be a blast!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Bar

Loveboat is always a winner. Splash bar and hook bar. There's also a nice bar that im not sure of the name, its opposite Dom's on the corner and it sprays a light mist through the day, anyone got any ideas?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Bar

Anyone recall the name of bar next to the Dome that always has a two man band at nightime? That's a nice place, prices are very good too, I think a large mug of beer was only 3 euros!

5. Re: Nice Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 20:20