We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lauda Traditional Apartments

wales, UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lauda Traditional Apartments

Hi, does anyone know how I can book lauda traditional apartments? There is no email address on their website. There is a phone number which I have called but the person who answered didn't speak English. I have tried the fax number but I got a message back saying it was switched off! Most of the reviews seem to be from people who have just turned up with no booking.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

Nikos, the man who runs the hotel lives in Athens and doesn't come to the island until sometime in April, so no one can book before then. You'll just have to wait until then and try the fax again. Be sure to include your phone/fax numbers so he can return the call. His parents live there all year long but don't speak English. That's who answered the phone.

wales, UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

Thank you so much! I can't believe how knowledgaeble people are on here! I shall try again in April then.

wales, UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

Have you stayed there before Brotherleelove? You wouldn't happen to have any idea what sort of rates I can expect in late July/August by any chance? I'm after a room for four. Many thanks.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

I haven't stayed there in a very long time, but I know the owner well. Last time I was there in 2007 the pool wasn't installed yet and the rooms were 70-100 euro/night. I don't know how much more he's charging this year. If I were to hazard a guess I'm thinking 100-150/night.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

Dear

I spoke before with nikos mother

his phone in athens

+30 2109926742

and mobile phone+ +30 6932279884

6. Re: Lauda Traditional Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 20:19