We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa roula in perissa

northumberland
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
villa roula in perissa

hi my daughter and i are staying at villa roula at the end of june-i intend to get a taxi from the airport to villa roula but realise i might have trouble finding it as i think perissa is quite a large resort

can anyone help with directions to give the taxi driver

many thanks

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: villa roula in perissa

perissa isnot big resort. the villa isin perissa.have with you the phone number and if the driver dont know the direction, then call the villa owner, but not warry is easy to find them.

northumberland
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa roula in perissa

thank you fotinos that makes me worry less i dont have the telephone number but i'm sure someone will be kind and tell us the way

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,693 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa roula in perissa

I doubt very much that you'll have any problems with the taxi driver finding the Villa Roula. In my experience they're all extremely knowledgeable about the hotels on the island. When I get my taxi from the airport or from Fira after a day out, all I say is 'Perissa, Hotel Smaragdi' and I've never had a driver who didn't know where it was.

If all else fails, you can always ask at one of the local shops or bars.

northumberland
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa roula in perissa

thanks very much bigsnitch i think i'm worrying for nothing but it's good to have my mind put at rest as we will arrive in the evening and i am a bit of a pessamist

thanks again to you both

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,693 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa roula in perissa

In the highly unlikely event that the taxi driver doesn't know it, ask him to drop you off at Dorians Pub in the main road :-)

Tell Nikos that Martin sent you and he'll more than likely drive you to the hotel himself - he's like that, a true gent.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: villa roula in perissa

Hi. wildturtle,

i will be in kamari at the end if june and cant wait first time in Santorini, stayed in you neck of the woods last year in Wooler, very nice

northumberland
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: villa roula in perissa

hi cherub77

we travel out on 23/6 i cant wait

glad you enjoyed northumberland it's very lovely at the moment-cant believe the weather

although santorini in june will be much nicer i'm sure it's my 1st very long awaited trip and i'm really looking forward to it- dragging my daughter along as i cant wait for my husband to join me but i know it's going to be fantastic

hope you have a great time too

Slovenia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: villa roula in perissa

Hi, I have booked my 14 days holidays at Villa Roulla in Perissa. I would like to know whether you have good experinece with this lovely hotel(as it seem at photos.

Thanks

northumberland
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: villa roula in perissa

hi perissa09

i'll write a report when i get back -not that i want to be back-i'm sure it will be great i cant wait 5 weeks to go

London
Level Contributor
588 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: villa roula in perissa

Stayed at Villa Roula 4 years ago and had a great holiday - excellent appartments, clean and well maintained. Couldn't stay there last year but called in to see Angel, the owner's son who runs the place. He's very friendly and runs a small but convivial bar!

Please let me know if you want more info!

Pete