We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

must-dos in Santorini

London
Level Contributor
152 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
must-dos in Santorini

I know and I agree that Santorini should be a place for you to relax.. but what are the must-dos in Santorini?

apart from watching the sunset

and visiting the caldera

thanks

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: must-dos in Santorini

Hike the trail between Imerovigli and Oia and the trail between Perissa Beach and Kamari Beach with Ancient Thera at the summit. Go down below Oia to Amoudi Bay, have lunch on the wharf. Visit the Museum of Prehistoric Thera and the Akrotiri Wall Painting exhibit at the Nomikos Conference Center.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: must-dos in Santorini

and +BLL wrote red beach and walk across on black sand beach vlyxada bay.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: must-dos in Santorini

We walked up the volcano and swam in the hots prings only last week when we were there! Walking up the volcano was hard given the hot weather but was well worth to see a smoking volcano. The hot springs were also fab and very different to anything that I have been in before!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: must-dos in Santorini

must do's -

include in yr mal, fava, salad with baby tomatoes/Katsouni and caper leaves, tomato patties, combine with a local wine, and finish off with a Vinsanto {dessert wine},

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: must-dos in Santorini

mal=meal

Washington DC
Level Contributor
731 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: must-dos in Santorini

The trail from Oia is great- we didn't go all the way to Fira which I heard is 3 hrs but hiked it for about 90min. We also liked going down to Amoudi and walking the stairs back up to Oia! Seeing Santorini by boat was great- either a sunset sail or a day sail. Just walking through Oia and taking in all the gorgeous views. and Eat all the great and fresh food!!!

7. Re: must-dos in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2009, 06:17