We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athermi Studios

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Athermi Studios

Hi, we have just booked a room in Athermi Studios in Megalochori. The website looks great, but we can't find any reviews of the hotel. Has anyone ever stayed in Athermi? Has the hotel just opened?

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Athermi Studios

the hotel isnot new, isin megaloxori village, some rooms has caldera view.

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Athermi Studios

Thanks Fotinos, do you know anything about the standard of the hotel? I'm just a bit worried by the lack of reviews in an independent source.

santorini
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Athermi Studios

Hi, the hotel is superb, ideal for a relaxing vacation and away from the crowd. The service is of high standards and bare in mind is a very tidy run family hotel. And all the rooms have caldera view, it couldn't be otherwise, the hotel is situated right on the edge of the cliff. You won't regret bea23london, Athermi is one of the best choices when it comes to value for money and service.

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Athermi Studios

Thanks Hotelfish, that's really helpful, now I can't wait to get there!

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Athermi Studios

Just got back from my holidays in Athermi - the hotel was great and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday. Don't be put off by the lack of reviews!

London
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Athermi Studios

Can you advise what room you stayed in? I am trying to decide where to take my boyfriend for our anniversary

santorini
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Athermi Studios

hi, if u want to make a difference, go for the athermi honeymoon suite. on the cliff side, private but a bit dear.

santorini
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Athermi Studios

hi, if u want to make a difference, go for the athermi honeymoon suite. on the cliff side, private but a bit dear.

santorini
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Athermi Studios

...if you want some pictures of the suite send me an email at think.tank.gr@gmail.com. I have some good ones of the room itself with the view of the volcano, not currently available on their website.

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Athermi Studios

We were staying in the ground floor apartment with a balcony straight onto the pool. The room was very nice with a double bed, sofa and a fridge. I loved the rustic wooden furniture! I also liked their fabric conditioner - the towels smelled lovely! The bathroom had a shower, but there was no bath. There was an aircon unit in the room, but it didn't seem to make much difference, the room was still quite hot.

Even tough the view from the window was fantastic, I agree with hotelfish that you should go for the honeymoon suite if you are looking for something special, it's built into the cliff, has a big jacuzzi bath outside and looks awesome!