We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

Does anyone have any opinion on staying at the Ikies vs Artemis Studios? Also, both of these properties are at either end of the island. Is there one town that is better than another? We are not really into the nightlife and are looking for a quiet, relaxing place to celebrate our anniversary. Any would be appreciated.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

I have stayed at the Ikies in Oia, and for a quiet, relaxing and special anniversary, you can't do better. I am not familiar with the Artemis Studios, but I think Oia is much nicer than Megalochari.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,083 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

we stayed in oia at esperas house, the last place on the island..it hangs over the bay...wow, wonderful

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

tomtravel.....what room did you stay in? We are looking at one of the studio's either with or without the jacuzzi? Any info that you can give on the property would be appreciated.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ikies in Oia vs Artemis Studios in Megalochori

We stayed in the Room of the Artisian....a deluxe studio. Very nice....but all the rooms seem nice. It had a jaccuzi right out the front door. Have you seen Ikies web site? There are some photos of it on the site. There are bigger rooms, but of course they come with bigger price tags.