We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

Sydney
Level Contributor
186 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

Hi All

The more I look the more I get no where. We are coming to Santorini in July with our 3 boys aged 12, 10 & 8. We would like to find some accommodation in Oia on the cliff. We are looking for two bedrooms and a swimming pool and would prefer 5* accommodation but would also look at 4*. We plan to spend 2 weeks in the Greek Island. We plan to visit Mykonos and Santorini. Would you recommend any other islands? How long would you spend in each? Any additional tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,108 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

Can you give some idea in Euros of how much you would like to spend a night on accommodation, and whether you have other requirements, such as number of stairs, as this is a very steep area and some accommodation is difficult to access.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,011 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

Check Olympic Villas, Nikos Villas, Rimida Villas, Strogili Houses, Atrina Houses, Filotera Villas, Nostos Apartments, Caldera Villas, Lampetia Villas, Armeni Village, Esperas Houses and Lauda Hotel. These are the hotels in Oia I know w/pool & view that accept young children. Golden Sunset Villas and Marizan Villas don't have a pool but the Lioyerma Cafe/Pool is right next door to both of these.

http://www.lioyerma.gr

I recommend Naxos or Paros instead of Mykonos. There are excellent kid-friendly beaches on both islands and there is a lot more to see and do than on Mykonos, which is more for the package tour, charter flight, cruise ship and singles/nightlife crowd.

Sydney
Level Contributor
186 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

Price not really an issue. Dont mind the stairs either. Thanks

4. Re: Help! Family Accommodation in Oia?????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 07:17