We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

Has anyone in the Trip Advisor Community had any contact with Rhapsody Traditional Apartment recently? They get good renews and have a seemingly active website but I have not heard back from then after attempting to book through the website and sending a followup email.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

Many times computers interpret emails from Greece as Spam. Have you checked your spam/junkmail folder?

Just in case you didn't know this hotel is not on the cliff in the main part of Imerovigli. It's on the main road towards Oia and faces the east (sunrise) side of the island. Chances are good that you will need a rental car or motorscooter to move around. Also, there is nothing in the way of shops or restaurants in that part of the island.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

Yes, I've been checking my spam folder.

I find your comments about the location of the Rhapsody Apts to be at odds with the reviews. Imerovigli is certainly not as busy as Oia or Fira but reviews from people with multiple contributions to TA show a "supermarket" and bakery nearby, at least some places to eat, a bus stop for the bus to Oia nearby, and the walk into Fira being around 15 minutes along a path with beautiful caldera views. I can't think of much else we would need on a brief visit.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

the rhapsody apartments is on the road from firostefani to imerovigli rightside not on caldera is from the otherside.has near bakery and supermarket and isnot very far from fira. the owner is very good and the apartments is new. search and sent him again e-mail . the hotel is open all year around and owners stay there all year.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

Thanks, Fotinos for the correction. You're right, MadMarcus, I thought it was further out towards Oia past Imerovigli. The bus between Oia and Fira passes right by. All you have to do is flag it down, or walking shouldn't be that difficult or long if you're heading to Fira.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

I received an email reply today with apologies from the owner. No explanation (I'm not sure I expected any) but he confirmed my reservation.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

That's good news. Have a great time!

7. Re: Rhapsody Traditional Apt.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2010, 08:17