We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamari area?

St. Louis
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kamari area?

I could use some help! I originally booked at the Daedalus for 3 nights in September. The reviews and advice on this forum has made me rethink that plan. I am considering the Aegean Plaza Hotel in Kamari. Any thoughts on that area? We are arriving on the high speed ferry. Is this a convenient area? Is transportation available or would we have to rent a car? Sorry about this long question, but I want to make the right decision and this is the best place to look.

Mentioned in this post
Kamari
Kamari
Santorini, Greece
GS Transfer
Taxis & Shuttles
Santorini Port Super Shuttle
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Santorini Wine Stories
Cooking Classes, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Wine Tours & Tastings
Helicopter private services
Taxis & Shuttles, Helicopter Tours
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamari area?

I like the area, aside from a early morning jet or two going over I feel it's the best area. The place is beautiful and should be quite at night. The bus stop is on a five min walk. If you don't mind the price it's a great looking hotel!

newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamari area?

we stayed at that hotel two years ago and found it fine. when we were shown to our room the guy took us across the road from the main hotel complex and put us in a small annex attached to the hotel. although at first we were disappointed it was excellent we nearly had the place to ourselves.there is also a lovely place opposite called the Rose bay looks gorgeous. Tamarix Del Mar is also a good looking hotel......... enjoy your stay

3. Re: Kamari area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:23