We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

NY
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

Hi, me and my boyfriend are going to Santorini at the end of May. We plan to go to Skala for dinner one night after sunset. Is reservation necessary? I can only find its phone number, and wonder if anyone knows more info about Skala? Does it has a website?

Also I came across a post said Koukou is a sister joint of Koukoumavios. Is it true? I couldn't find more info about Koukou, and would love to hear more about it if anyone has dined there before.

Thanks much in advance!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

Skala doesn't have a website and doesn't require reservations, and in May won't be so busy that you'd have trouble getting a table. I don't know Koukou. I'm wondering if it's new.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

I confirm the BLL post is not nesesary to prebook for dinner to skala restaurant.

I dont know the ''koukou'' restaurant , in greece ''koukou'' is funny word.

NY
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

Thank you both for the quick reply. :) "Koukou" sounds kinda funny in its own. :P

4. Re: Skala and Koukou, info and reservation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Santorini