We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villa Odyssey

JesseB85
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Villa Odyssey

I am booked to stay at Hotel Villa Odyssey for 4 nights in July. I need to change my booking with them to 3 nights, but i can't seem to get in contact with the hotel. i have emailed them a number of times. the website i booked through (hostelbookers) has also tried emailing, with no response. They suggested calling, i have tried to call and it won't connect me through. I leave in 3.5 weeks and obviously am starting to worry. Does anyone know if this hotel is still open and running?

Last week i accessed their website for their phone number, this week i have tried to access it and it goes to a completly different website now.

I dont want to just book elsewhere, or i'll lose my deposit, plus possibly the first nights stay as they'll charge my credit card for not turning up.

Can anyone help or know any info on this place??!!!

Santorini
Level Contributor
332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Villa Odyssey

I found the number of the hotel.

If called from abroad, you need to dial the country code 0030 then the number

so it would be as follows 0030 22860 23681.

Also i found a mobile phone number which would be dialled as followed from outside Greece

0030 694 480 3339

Hope you get through to them.

The local time zone is GMT + 2 and some lower priced hotels may not have a standard reception service so my advice would be to call in the morning before 2pm, thats probably when you have the best chance of getting through to someone.

Hope it works out for you.

JesseB85
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Villa Odyssey

Thanks so much, i did try to call the first number. That is the number of the hotel. After a few attempts of it ringing out i did eventually get through, a lady answered, however i don't think she understands english. There was noway of holding a conversation with her. I might try tomorrow, before 2pm their time and i'll try both numbers.

Thanks again for your help!!

Santorini
Level Contributor
332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Villa Odyssey

PM me if you want me to call. I speak greek. i just need reservation details.

Im in santorini so its just a local call for me anyway

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,536 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Villa Odyssey

I call the hotel today,you can to sent with fax the booking details and he will confirm your booking modification. fax +302286025800.

5. Re: Hotel Villa Odyssey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 07:17