We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight ferries

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight ferries

Can you please give me the website for ferries from Athens to Mykonons and Santorini to Athens that travel overnight.

Greece
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight ferries

hi!

The greek site for ferries is www.ferries.gr and you can also do on-line booking.IF you will be travelling before may there are not so many ferries.But I am not sure it is worth taking an overnight ferry.From pireus to myconos it takes 6 hours and to santorini 8 hours.I don't know when you want to travel to give you more exact info but check the site out with exact dates.IF you go first to santorini take the overnight one and then take the day one back from myconos.But if you go first to mykonos there are fast dolphins from Rafina port that take about 4 hours.Hope this info helped.Good luck

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight ferries

www.hellenicseaways.gr www.bluestarferries.gr

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight ferries

Thank you so much. We are travelling in June 06. We are planning to go to Mykonons, Paros, Naxos and then to Santorini. I saw on an earlier posting that someone suggested that if we do the overnight ferries that way we do the travelling at night and have an extra day to enjoy the islands. Was just a thought but would appreciate any advice and approx prices. thanks

england
Level Contributor
642 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Overnight ferries

with those islands there is no need to travel overnight paros to naxos is an hour naxos to mykonos maybe 3 hours

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Overnight ferries

Can you give me the approx cost for an overnight ferry in a double cabin and do they run overnight to Santorini or back from Santorini. Just trying to work out which direction to go Mykonos-Paros-Naxos-Santorini or the other way, then I can get my dates for accommodation at each island.