We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

New Rochelle, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

My wife and I will be visiting Santorini next month (Staying in Oia). Our first trip to Greece. We will also be spending some time in Milos.

We want to pack our trip full of authentic experiences and are looking for advise on authentic restaurants. I think Milos will be an easier task for us, but we don't want to be sucked into any tourist traps while in Santorini.

We will have a car, so we're not affraid to drive around the island to ind the good spots.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,443 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

In Oia try the Laokasti Restaurant, Skala, Anemomilos Hotel Restaurant and Neptune Restaurant.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

I would recommend Kallisti Taverna in Pyrgos and Marmita in Megalochori village. Went to both of them earlier this summer and the food was outstanding.

New Rochelle, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

Thank you for your suggestions. In loking online at these places, they seem to be just what we're looking for.

Can't wait!!!!!!!

4. Re: Authentic Greek Restaurants in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 07:21