We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

Hi,

Both of these hotels seems to have Caldera view which are within the budget. I will like to know which one is a better hotel overall, locations wise, view from the room,breakfast etc.

I checked the reviews but both of them doesn;t seem to have a lot of reviews....

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,035 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

Welcome to TripAdvisor, amitbhutani;

This forum is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

As a new user of TripAdvisor, I would suggest before posting on any forum to read the "sticky" at the top of the forum’s page, if there is one. The sticky will explain the focus / purpose of the forum, important information, and other details. As an example, the sticky at the top of this forum is;

"PLEASE READ: How to use the Support forum!" and has a push-pin icon beside it.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Santorini Greece forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g189433-i245-Santor…

Best Regards

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

Moved to the Santorini forum.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

if you search you will find reviews. all ison caldera and has good view.

caldera studios you must to walk on cliff and has many steps, also Antithesis has smaull rooms.

Santorini
Level Contributor
332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

I know caldera studios has a small hot tub/jacuzzi on its terrace because i walk past it every day.

It also has a great view. Its down about 30 - 40 steps from the main caldera path in front of the cathedral.

Im not sure where Antithesis is, i think its a little further up the caldera so not as many steps and it also has a view.

With regards to both, i can't say anything about the rooms cause i have never seen or been in them.

5. Re: Fira Hotels - Caldera Studios or Antithesis Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 05:17