We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone recently have worked with these photographers? We are looking into hiring a photographer and the two names came up. We just need to decide which one. Please advice and thanks in advance for your input.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Have a look at the previous topic about photography courses, I put a link to Nathan's site. Can't comment on the other I'm afraid.

Martin

Edited: 30 August 2010, 14:40
2. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 12:35
Metuchen, NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Nathan took our wedding photos at the Apanemo Hotel on the 2nd of September and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our experience working with him couldn't have been better. He made us and our families feel so comfortable when he was taking photos.

We just got our photos in the mail and are so pleased! There are dozens of amazing photos that will make a beautiful wedding album.

We chose to work with Nathan because the quality of his portfolio exceeded any other that I had seen from other Santorini photographers. He has an amazing eye, knows how to work with natural light beautifully and has the ability to capture candid moments.

He was easy to work with and professional from the moment we first made contact with him. If you choose Nathan, you won't be disappointed.

Hope this helps! Good luck! Santorini is the most beautiful place to get married. Enjoy!!

/kimi

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

I've booked Nathan for our wedding in September 2011.

I found his packages excellent value & his timely correspondence has been fantastic.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

an alternativ that i can recommend is http://santorini-weddingphotographer.com/

all depends on the style you prefer.

good luck!

6. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 12:35
Orlando, Florida
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi Maying09,

My H2B and I were tossing up between 2 photographers, one was Nikos Rigopoulos, we met him at his studio in Oia, really nice work, the other who we booked in the end is Kosta Savva (Savva International) We both really like his style and his packages, we are also booking his wife Helen for our beauty services, so it is a nice package. We have enjoyed chatting with them both.

I will post some pics after our wedding in June, if that helps. When is your wedding?

Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi!

We had the pleasure of Nathan at our wedding. Besides being an excellent photographer, he is also an amazing person. His personality enhances the occasion and adds the word “special” to ones wedding day.

He really captured our moments in his work. He is professional, efficient, very approachable and has a working knowledge of the island but most importantly he listens to his clients needs.

Our guests loved him, we loved him and as a result we have the most amazing photographs of our treasured day. We could not have made a better choice, not only have we gained breathtaking memories but also a friend.

Thank you Nathan (We’ll see you at the Christening….;)

9. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 01:32
Sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi Maying09 we used Kosta Savva for our wedding in Sydney, Australia then had him do our honeymoon photos in Santorini.

Please read my post: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189422-i244-k2592…

My best friend is getting married next year and I am her proud Matron of Honour, and we will definitely be using Kosta Savva again for her photography, we will also be using Helen (his wife) for our hair and make-up she is an absolute artist and such a calming person, exactly what you need the last few hours before you get married.

As I am helping with the organistaion of her wedding, I am also looking for the following: Florist and DJ. Does anyone have any recommendatons?

Thanks