We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
212 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

Hi,

I have been trying to find some reviews on the above tour (boat cruise at sunset with a buffet dinner) but cannot find any.

Was wondering if anyone has been on one and if they can advise if the tour is worth it or not and if it is worth it.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

Sorry, I see no responses, so I offer this as an option to consider: Santorini Sailing.

We were there last week and their semi-private cruise on Blue Lagoon or Blue Lagoon II (we were on Blue Lagoon) was OUTSTANDING. Really one of the highlights of our trip. Great crew, great itinerary, great food and more intimate than some tours/cruises. It was 150 euros/person - so a little pricey... worth it for us - like I said - highlight.

They have a cheaper option, which is on their 'Dream Catcher' boat. Similar itinerary but with more people for 90 euros/person.

Good luck.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
212 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

Thank you for your response.

I figured it wasn't a popular tour based on no replies and some has also suggested the Santorini Sailing. Decision on whether to do the public or the semi private.. Plenty time to decide.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

I recommend Captain George and his boat SY-Eleftheria, see link below for reviews on TA.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g1188919-d…

4. Re: Sunset And Magic Night In Caldera Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 06:25