We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boats, Restaurants, Wineries, , Beaches, Car of Scooter

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boats, Restaurants, Wineries, , Beaches, Car of Scooter

Hi,

We are spending 3 nights and 2 days in Santorini (staying at Imergovli) and would love some recommendations:

Romantic Restaurants in Oia and Imergovli

Half day Boat Excursions/ company names and or itinerary

The best beach where we can rent chairs and have a drink at a Taverna (we will only have time to visit 1)

Winery (we will only have time to visit one)

Can two people ride on a scooter? would you recommend a car or scooter

Thanks for your help!

Santorini
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boats, Restaurants, Wineries, , Beaches, Car of Scooter

For the boat cruise check

http://www.santorini-cruise.com/

bluelagooncruisesinsantorini.com/about.html

For the beach i would go to Perivolos. Winery try Sigalas at Oia

There are various sized scooters for rent. the bigger ones are suitable for two. i would prefer to move around in a car, but that's up to you...

Enjoy!

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boats, Restaurants, Wineries, , Beaches, Car of Scooter

Romantic Restaurants: Kastro for sunset view (we were there last week); Feredini for caldera view (were there last week as well, but it's Italian food - not Greek); We did not go to, but 1800 and Ambrosia come highly recommended for romantic restaurants in Oia.

We went on the Blue Lagoon with Santorini Sailing and could not recommend it more. It's a little pricey (150 euros per person) but includes a sunset sailing cruise with swimming and a GREAT dinner cooked up right on the boat. It's 'semi private' so there's only 8 people on the boat at one time. They have a little less intimate offering on their larger boat (Dream Catcher) that's only 90 euros for a similar itinerary.

We did Kamari beach and enjoyed it, but I hear Perivolas and Perrissa are also recommended.

Scooters seemed to be underpowered, especially for 2 poeple. And the driving can be a bit crazy at times. I opted for convertible smart car for the 1 day we wanted to have flexibility... was worth the extra money in my opinion.

3. Re: Boats, Restaurants, Wineries, , Beaches, Car of Scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Santorini