We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey in September

Victoria, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Turkey in September

I am hoping to travel to turkey in September and am going down the coast. I am a female travelling on my own and wanted to find out which coastal town would be the best and accommodation. I am not looking for raging nights just somewhere safe that I can walk around on my own, has nice beaches and good shopping and priced economically. Any advice would be appreciated.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
179 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkey in September

Santorini is a top international global touristic destination, but it's in GREECE.

So, live your myth in Greece.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkey in September

????????????

santorini is in Greece

is safe and great

www.santorini.gr

just to learn some basic things...i will be glad to help you after a little searching..; )

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkey in September

dear saundek,

Side,Belek,Kemer,Manavgat,Alanya (located in the city of Antalya)

Marmaris,Bodrum,Göcek,fethiye,Dalyan (Mugla)

Cesme(Izmir)

many many alternatives...all safe,wonderful beaches and view of nature

just pick one of them..and lets discuss on it later

4. Re: Turkey in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2006, 12:56
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkey in September

I spent my last 9 years in Turkey.. ( io sono una cittadinanza del mondo )

6. Re: Turkey in September

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2006, 21:33
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
12,303 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkey in September

Seems pretty obvious to me that she's asking about Turkey and has made a mistake by writing to the Santorini forum. I think the use of the word Turkey is a strong clue, as the the idea of "going down the coast" - a much more rational thing to do in Turkey than in Greece.

Saundek, Santorini is probably one of the top 100 tourist destinations in the world for many people, but I'd suggest using the Turkey forums for questions about that country.

8. Re: Turkey in September

Removed on: 29 June 2008, 05:26
9. Re: Turkey in September

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 16:21