We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evenings

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Evenings

Hi all, we travel to Perissa on 7th June and have an idea of how warm it will be during the day but what are the evenings like? Will we need cardigans/jumpers?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,220 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Evenings

By June that shouldn't be necessary. I suppose it all depends on the temps you're used to. In Thailand you will see the locals wearing warm coats in 90'F weather.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Evenings

No harm in bringing a cardigan or pashmina, presumably you will have something similar on when you leave the UK.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evenings

Hi,

You will find that there is odd evening when you'll need a cardi, particularly if you happen to go to the caldera side of the island which gets a bit windy - wouldn't bring jumpers though.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evenings

Thanks for your replies - trying to get away with taking as little as possible (can you hear my husband laughing at that!) but I don't like feeling chilly so will pack a couple of cardi's.

Not sure about wearing a coat in 90'F though - I would wilt! x

5. Re: Evenings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 00:18