We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AFL finals

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
AFL finals

I noted people posting about Televised Sports in Santorini. Does anyone know where I might be able to see the AFL finals in Perissa? Would love to see the Cats win there :). Fngers crossed!

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AFL finals

I can't think of anywhere specific in Perissa as it's more geared towards British and Europeans, but if you walk along the beach front, if any of the bars are planning to show it, they'll be advertising the fact.

Fira might be a better bet though.

Martin

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AFL finals

Thanks Martin, will do!

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AFL finals

If the Tropical Bar is stil in Fira, that's a good bet.

Fira, Greece
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AFL finals

Pretty sure Tropical is showing it. They have been showing all the rest of the games live.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AFL finals

Thanks All, now for the granny in Glyfada!

6. Re: AFL finals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 14:18