We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Den's birthday in Santorini

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Den's birthday in Santorini

As promised, here is my blog post (with lots of pictures!) of the magical day and evening spend celebrating Den's 51st birthday.

Our hotel contributed so much to the memories that we will both hold in our hearts of this special day. Anastasis and all the staff here truly give you an experience like never before......it really has to be seen to be believed.

Enjoy.......we did!

…blogspot.com/2011/10/dens-birthday-and-anas…

Jo

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,679 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

Fantastic ! Belated congratulations to Den !

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,407 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

Another great blog with fantastic photos & what a wonderful birthday :-)

Fira, Greece
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

Fantastic! So delighted that you are having such a wonderful time!!!!!! And Happy Birthday to your husband.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

Oh, I just love the pics! My favourite is how the lights of Fira glisten in the distance from Imerovigli. What a wonderful birthday.. and yes.. that would be so tough to beat.

Karen

California
Level Contributor
9,211 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

I'm so glad I decided to check out the Santorini forum. Your pictures and blog were just what I needed. We were at Anastasis Apts. this time last year--the most amazing place we've ever been. I know your husband will never forget this birthday. Thank you for sharing.

6. Re: Den's birthday in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 23:19