We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

london
8 posts
Save Topic
Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

My husband and I want to go our honeymoon for 2 weeks, just rent a private villa with a pool, amazing view and just stay in one or two places and explore. What is the best website to do this? Do we need a car or is there transit? Is it better to stay in hotel or rent from a site like vrbo/ homeaway? Mykonos or Santorini or both? Better islands? Just want to relax and eat and swim... any advice is great! What time of year is best? it seems things are slower in the winter but does that mean things are closed or just less touristy? We are looking at the fall or spring... thank you!

Houston, TX USA
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

Student - I've rented a private villa for 5 nights in Oia this June. Found it through www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner). Good Luck! Happy Planning!

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

Look too in TA for vacation rentals

CRETE
Level Contributor
301 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

Student A private villa with a (private) pool and amazing view in Santorini will cost you 700-1000 euro per night. Are you sure that you can afford it?

A private cave house without pool can cost you 70-200 euro per night.

4. Re: Rent Private villa Honeymoon Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:42