We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct Flights From The Europe

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Direct Flights From The Europe

I couldn't find much new info on a search, I'm looking towards staying a wk in Tallin Estonia and then on to Santorini for about 10 days. SAS is about the cheapest from Newark NJ and they have good options, mulip. Swiss cites that they fly directly from Newark to Sweden and their are other prop planes from them to fly onto Tallin with. I'm just not sure if I should use a direct to Germany or another country though, I know Germany has direct flights to Santorini starting in June, I would fly onto Santorini within the first wk of June.

Thanks!

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Not really sure what your question is but why not fly into Athens where you will have the most options to fly to Santorini!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,353 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Often you can get cheap direct charter flights from well known tour operators, see Tui, Neckermann or Thompson for example.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

I'm really looking into the cities that have directs into Santorini.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Milan, Stockholm, Bilbao, Barcelona, Munich, Cologne, Vienna, Salzburg plus plenty from the UK.

Edited: 14 March 2012, 19:19
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Thanks, Stockholm, Salzburg, and Munich should work out.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,193 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

As from June 2nd you may get direct flights with the Apollo charter company with the option flight only from Oslo.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Thanks!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

Looks like they have no English link for Noreway. Aegean has the indirect flights for about 777 euros. Olympic doesn't seem to list Santorini, or Thira, on the distanations, the area where it should be is empty????

Olympic hasn't always run a good web site as far as I'm concerned, nor a good airline, may be better now though but they screwed me about 50% of the time in the past-cancelled two flights- 5 hr work stopage another time-said they would call and tell the hotel so they wouldn't wait for me til the latter flight! LOLs Right! :(

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,193 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

At present Olympic have special offers - offers valid for booking until March 21st:

http://tinyurl.com/78r6bsr

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Direct Flights From The Europe

I tride a few dates with olympic around the start of June and it shows no flights, did every combo, Oslo-Stock, Santorini-Athens. At least that like had Santorini to chose from. Oh, BTW, one yr Olympic said, when I called the day before my flight across the pond, that my mane was removed from the flight. They said someone called and cancelled and that that was all the info they had, no name no time or phone number! They more or less didn't even offer to help, until I threathened them with some TA post on the issue! I told them I would blogg the hell out of the issue. A supervisor was put on, very friendly, said they would call right back with help, they did, 30 mins later I had my flight back!