We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant

Hi , can anybody recommend a good restaurant in kamari? I want somewhere with good food for about 12 people. Its for my wedding reception. also i would like to see the venue beforehand.

any comments welcome.

thanks

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant

Hi Rooney, there are lots of good restaurants in Kamari. For a wedding reception I would probably go for a sea front restaurant. Nichteri and Atmosphere come to my mind.

Tim.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant

thank you tim.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant

When are you getting married?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant

the 25/6/12 at santo winery.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant

Almira is very nice, has a much better layout and more classy then Nichteri, which myself and a few other friends were dissapointed with. Anyway just check the reviews and or do searches and decide for yourself what fits your desires. Some, like Almira, have there own web sites!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant

Uhm, heard they were making a new web site so I looked it up for you, nice!!

www.boathousehotel.com/almira-restaurant.php

Others should also have their own sites so just google them if you're interested!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurant

We have witnessed lots of weddings at Santo Winery, its a stunning venue. My son's wedding was held at a small church on the edge of the Caldera a few hundred yards away from the winery. The wedding photos are spectacular. We are in Kamari from June 12th so lets hope we both have some fantastic weather especially for your wedding.

By the way we organised all our own transport because the wedding planner was more or less doubleing the costs for thier profit, it saved us about 500 euros.

Edited: 01 April 2012, 09:27
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restaurant

Thank you so much for that information, im really looking forward to it.

I have just had a reply from a transport /taxi company and they have quoted me 100 euros to take my ten guest to the winery and 80 euros for a wedding car for myself (wasnt really clear as to if this price is return , but im assuming it is) do you think thats a good price???

kind regards

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: restaurant

Thank you so much for your comments.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: restaurant

That seems a good price, hopefully including return?