We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

New York City
11 posts
Save Topic
Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

Hi everyone-

I'm planning my honeymoon and I'm hoping you can help me out as I look for our hotel in Santorini. We've been looking into the Andronis hotels, but it seems difficult to find any information about the Andronis Boutique online, other than on their website. I assume this is because they're brand new, but I would love any insight you have about this property. We're debating between a basic suite at the Andronis Luxury and a suite the next level up at the Boutique.

Any info at all (which can't be found on the Andronis website) would be much appreciated.

Thatnks!

-Andrew

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

The Boutique Hotel is brand new, that's why you can't find any reviews. Andronis bought the Lauda Hotel and is in the process of remodelling it. I don't know if they were able to finish before the season started. That's when all construction is supposed to stop for the year. Hopefully one of our faithful contributors who live in Oia will read this and provide us with a current status report.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
221 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

Aktual state of affairs: The Andronis Boutique Hotel is still under construction. From outside it looks near to completion, but as there is still construction material everywhere around it will not be open for sure by the begin of May. I suppose that they will finish the "oustide work" until that time but I don't know how long it will take them to finish the interior fitting.

Balsall Common...
Level Contributor
47 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

Hi Lunaris

Any update on the refurbishment, and whether its now completed.

Is the standard of the Andronis Boutique Hotel as good as the Luxury Suites?

Thanks

Keith

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

The previous postings are a year old. The Andronis Boutique Hotel is open and fully operational. There are 28 reviews here on TA: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g482941-d255013…

If you have more questions about the rooms you can send a private message to those reviewers who might have the answers.

Edited: 21 April 2013, 17:09
5. Re: Andronis Luxury Suites vs. Andronis Boutique Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 05:15