We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Villa Apartments in Perissa? Anyone know of them...?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Sandy Villa Apartments in Perissa? Anyone know of them...?

My wife and I are staying in Sandy Villa Apartments in Perissa during July this year. Does anyone know anything about them? They are only advertised by Olympic/Odyssey. If you have stayed here, we would love to hear from you. Thank you.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Villa Apartments in Perissa? Anyone know of them...?

hi

yes my mum and dad stayed there they enjoyed it very much a family run buisness which is situated just below the hill side and in walking distance to beach and shops

your love it ,

make sure you fit in a day trip to ios has lovely beaches

England
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Villa Apartments in Perissa? Anyone know of them...?

We stayed in Sandy Villas this summer for a week, I could not recommend a hotel more! The owner, Sandy, is absolutely lovely, and so are her family... there is a beautiful pool and great rooms, and it's a two minute walk from the centre of Perissa, about seven from the beach.

Also, there is a gorgeous view... the mountain rises up behind the hotel, on top of which Ancient Thira is situated. It's a hard walk, but worth it when you see the view!

Have a lovely time, DEFINITELY pay for Sandy's barbeque night - the BEST greek cuisine we had all holiday!

Mahli + Ray xx