We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divine Wedding Santorini

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Divine Wedding Santorini

Hi,

Im planning my wedding in Santorini Greece, for next July 2013. I have been dealing with Maria Sila from Devine Weddings so far and she seems amazing! Im getting very prompt replies and detailed information. As there have been some negative reviews about Santorini wedding planners (this not one of them) im just wanting to make sure all is legitimate and no one has had any bad experiences with this company before i proceed further - and waste my time and/or money.

Please do let me know if you have heard or experienced any positive or negative feedback regarding divine weddings.

Much appreciated.

London, England
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

First of all I am nothing to do with Divine weddings!!!

Divine Weddings Santorini used to be part of Kivotos travel but the 'lead' wedding planner has opened up her own company this year (Divine). I used them when they were part of Kivotos and can hand on heart say I fully recommend them and had absolutely no problems at all with any aspect of the wedding planning or day itself. They were always prompt with emails etc.. as you've mentioned and this was still the same once we'd paid and were getting closer to the date. And yes, they are fully legitimate and are real people!!

If you need any further help please let me know.

Good luck and enjoy your planning

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

The most important thing of all is for the company you are booking your wedding with to be ABTA bonded.

It's great when they respond straight away, they are friendly and helpful but if anything goes wrong, you need to know you are covered!

Edited: 10 September 2012, 15:25
3. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2012, 10:47
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,019 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

junefield, with one exception your posts are all advertising and have been reported.

Edited: 11 September 2012, 11:13
Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,089 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

Reply #3 is not really relevant to this topic, more a blatant plug for Starwood hotels.

"junefield" has posted a slew of similar advertising-type comments today - reported as such to TA, hopefully, they'll delete them.

Martin

6. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2012, 10:47
Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,089 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

What's that got to do with your blatant advertising?

Blatant advertising of business products and services via the forums is not permitted.

Recommendations by fellow travellers are permitted.

Every one of your posts today has been reported as "self promotion / advertising / solicitation.

Read and follow the rules, everyone else does.

Martin

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,089 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

Oh good, TA are deleting all of "junefield's" post - result!

Martin

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

My fiance and I just got married last week on September 25th. I worked with Margarita from Divine Weddings. I highly recommend Divine Weddings. I made all of the arrangements via email from Los Angeles. Like the gentleman you are dealing with, Margarita replied very promptly which made me feel more and more comfortable, as I was a bit nervous when first starting the process from abroad. Margarita and her associates delivered big time. They were very professional.. very efficient and most importantly took care of every detail for our wedding. Everything from the venue, the officiant, the cake, the flowers, etc, etc ,etc. You can not go wrong with Divine Weddings.

10. Re: Divine Wedding Santorini

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 April 2013, 08:05