We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Arion Bay Kamari

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Arion Bay Kamari

Hi, going to the Arion Bay shortly. I am wanting to contact the hotel. Does anybody have an email address for them please ? Also if anyone has stayed there, can you remember if hairdryers, hair straightners, mobile chargers (uk 240vlt) work on their electric sockets. Would also be interested to hear which rooms are considered to be the best to stay in. Any info would be appreciated.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Arion Bay Kamari

Apparently they don't have their own website. Try contacting some of the reviewers here by PM. Surely one of them has a brochure or business card from the hotel that has their email address on it.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Arion Bay Kamari

30 22860 33475, Elias, one of the owners, starts work at about 7 pm. They are on Face Book, Friends Of Arion Bay and I think they also have a you tube link?

Let me know if you have any questions, I've stayed there often.

3. Re: Hotel Arion Bay Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 06:18