We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Scotland, Fife
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Hi

I am getting married in Dana Villas, Santorini next September. I am looking for a hair and make up professional can anyone give me some advice please?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,992 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

I would think the hotel could offer you some choices.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,071 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Laura,

Welcome to the forums.

This is a regular question by brides. You should use the search function (it defaults to 'relevance', change it to 'date' for recent answers).

Make a list of the various responses you see and note any specific questions you have.

Then, either contact the supplier directly and ask them your question(s) or send a private message (PM) to whoever posted it on the forum.

I suggest PM as opposed to replying to the forum as most brides, once their wedding has been and gone, are rarely still looking at the forum and may not have elected to receive notifications of responses to their questions.

You can send a PM by clicking on a username and slightly down on the left is the option to 'send a message'.

Ickenham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Hi Laura,

I am getting married in Santorini in July, where abouts are you staying? We are staying in Kamari and I have booked to have my hair done by a lady called Mary from a salon called Lalique www.lalique-coiffure-santorini.com/#english I am going for a make up lesson with mac so hopefully will be able to do my own. I have also heard good things about Helen Savva http://savvainternational.com/

I hope that helps,

Hannah

Scotland, Fife
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Hi Hannah, we are staying in Crete for the week and getting the ferry across to Santorini the day before we get married. Oh not long for you now are you excited? Where about are you getting married?

Sorry for the late response didnt realise you had send a msg as i didnt get an email.

Thanks

Laura

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Hi Hannah

I just wanted to ask how your hair went for your wedding. I am looking at booking Mary for my wedding.

Thank you

6. Re: Bridal Hair and Make-Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2016, 05:15