We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akrotiri tour

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
332 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Akrotiri tour

Does anyone know of a company that offers Akrotiri tours? We will have a car so we won't need tranportation, just a tour. I have read on this forum that occasionally people hired guides at the site but I understand that this option might not always be availabe. It will be just my husband and I. I'll be greatful to anyone who has more information.

Santorini Day Tours by Dimitris P.
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours
Santorini Private Day Tours by Kostas S.
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
SantoriniExperts
Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Bus Tours
Santorini MTB Adventures
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Bike Tours
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Akrotiri tour

Hey and welcome roboks:-) I'd inquire at your property.. where you are staying;-) Usually, they are privy to most of what travelers are looking for and can help out/accommodate;-) Am sure they can make arrangements or at least, lead you in the right direction in finding a guide;) Best.. and EnJOY!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Akrotiri tour

This just 3 days ago from another website's contributor, Fotinos: "email: ikasapaki2@gmail.com, cell phone: 011-30-694-425-1429, name is Ioanna, the price is exactly 10 euros per person for group until 10 persons, and for 12 persons the total price is 100euros."

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Akrotiri tour

Correction, don't know what I was thinking! Fotinos is a Destination Expert here on TA.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
332 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Akrotiri tour

Fantastic, thank you so much! I did a search on Akrotiri but did not see this post!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Akrotiri tour

To clarify why you didn't see it, I suggested to someone on the Rick Steves website to contact Fotinos here on TA by private message to ask about a tour for Akrotiri. They did and received the message I posted above.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
54 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Akrotiri tour

I see that you're from the US. Expedia has some deals. We got all of out tours from them. When are you guys going to be in Santorini? We might bump into eachother :)

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
332 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Akrotiri tour

Hi, we will be there September 3rd through 5th. I will look into Expedia, thank you! :))) Did you book this particular tour with them? When are you going?

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,244 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Akrotiri tour

If you do contact the guide, ask them if they have a minimum number of people they require before the tour goes ahead (just in case).

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
332 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Akrotiri tour

We will, thank you. I will post when I find out the details. This might be of interest to other travelers as I don't see a lot of information on this topic.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
54 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Akrotiri tour

May 15-24 ..Soon! I book ALL of my tours with them to avoid the hassle when we land.