We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

Leicester England Uk
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

Hello, we are going to Santorini at the beginning of September, and need car hire. can anyone recommend a good local company we could use. We only need a small card for the two of us.

It's my first time to this island, do want to get around by car like we did in Crete last year.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

Car rental has been one of the most discussed topics this year - read through the forum or use the excellent search facilities provided by Trip Advisor, and you'll find dozens of discussions on the relative merits, or not, of the various car rental companies on Santorini.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,825 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

I always recommend Vazeos in Oia, Tony's in Firostefani and Spiridakos in Fira. Spiridakos also has an office right at the ferry port, and I believe all 3 will help arrange a pickup at the airport. All 3 have websites.

3. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 13:30
Leicester England Uk
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all of your great advice and prompt replies.m

Leicester England Uk
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

I love your blog, it's amazing. Thank you for sharing it with me, it's making me more excited to visit the island.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

The ones recommended are reliable and has been in the business for many years. Also http://www.motorinn.gr/ is among them as one of the oldest and renowned company's on the island.

Ingela

7. Re: Car rental recommendations in Santorini advice needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18