We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel rena

liverpool
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel rena

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here ? We have looked at the reviews on tripadvisor but we are a little concerned that has such a low score ( 40 % ).

Many thanks in advance.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel rena

If you've already read the reviews and you aren't happy with what's been said, my advice would be to look elsewhere.

I've just looked at their reviews page here on TA, and the rating I see is 81% Ranked #31 of 42 hotels in Perissa.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g635608-d2848…

It sounds like a pretty standard basic, but clean, package holiday hotel to me with 66 "excellent" reviews and 59 "very good" reviews out of 160, not a bad ratio in my book.

But, if you've any doubts, keep on looking for something else.

liverpool
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel rena

Already booked as it was a really good deal.

Thank you for your quick reply

liverpool
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel rena

By the way the 40 % was in the brochure.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,618 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel rena

It scores 8.3 on www.booking.com which isn't bad.

As long as you realise it's 'Greek basic' - clean, tidy, hot & cold running water probably with pretty hard beds. A base and that's about it. Anything extra is a bonus.

5. Re: Hotel rena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 06:15