We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with hotel selection

U.S.
Level Contributor
37 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
help with hotel selection

Hello,

I will be in Santorini on mid September- just me and my wife, and am having trouble with the hotel choices. We are looking for a great caldera view and comfortable accommodation, doesn't have to be luxurious. Our budget is about 200-250 euros. From what I read so far, imerogivli and firostephani seem like good bets to stay but all the "nice" hotels seem to be super pricey and way out of my budget. Would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,960 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with hotel selection

The island is supposed to be fully booked for up to four months this year. I wouldn't delay and start by using the filter system on www.booking.com. Then, have a read of their reviews and those on TA.

Then, book something, quickly.

2. Re: help with hotel selection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:16