We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day after wedding...beach bar!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
day after wedding...beach bar!

Hi all,

We are getting married in Santorini June 2015 and looking for suggestions for the day after the wedding for our 30 guests!

We would ideally like a beach bar that is very chilled to have a few cocktails and finger food with music in the background. I have looked at Anemos beach bar but they haven't replied to a couple of my emails so that sets alarm bells ringing for me!

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

thanks in advance!

Kate.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day after wedding...beach bar!

Yazz, Beach Bar, Tranquilo are 3 very popular beach bars in Perissa.

There are also some beach bars on Perivolos beach but these are more all day long loud banging Europop places filled with "beautiful people" comparing tans, sunglasses and tattoos.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day after wedding...beach bar!

Hi Kate, all three of Martins suggestions would be ideal, as they all play chilled out music and have lovely cocktails (most tasted personally over the years lol) another one is Visanto, though not as big. Tranquillo and Visanto have Facebook pages you could look at, but I am not sure about Yazz and the Beach Bar. I always stay in Perissa, so can't help you with the names of any in Kamari, but I am sure someone will post a few suggestions for you.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 17:12
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day after wedding...beach bar!

Thanks guys. I'll take a look online now! :)

4. Re: day after wedding...beach bar!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:17