We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Nikoletta has the biggest asset that a DE needs: she loves Sifnos more than the Sifnians do.

She has very deep knowledge of the island and she knows sooo many hidden gems that she could write a guidebook about them.

A well deserved title for sure!

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Great!! That is so well deserved Nikoletta!!!

Will you & Diana be our guides when we finally manage to go there??

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Congratulations Nikoletta, very well deserved, although it's rather belated!

Yes Yiassas, look forward to it, perhaps next year's gathering as a follow up to Naxos, this year??

mass
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Lo and behold, congrats have arrived. Fitting that you're on Sifnos to accept them. Stay out of the bucket.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
6,120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

I've been WONDERING how long it would take before Niko. took on some of the Sifnos responsibility! I was there with her last May, and can testify she knows pathways that nobody else has walked on for years, plus lots of stuff that isn't in the books... not to mention delightful gossip about local goings-on!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Congratulations Nikoletta, well deserved.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,114 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Congratulations Nikoletta - well deserved. I will seek your advice when my paths are leading to Sifnos !

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

Oh My! Thank you SO much, everyone! I feel a bit embarrassed about this as the total number of my contributions is so miniscule – trying to catch up now, though! Yiassas - great idea to have a 'meet' here – but I don't think there's a handy webcam! And I assure you all that I have not been in any buckets recently!

8. Re: Congratulations NikolettaG, new DE for Sifnos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sifnos