We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Which Kalymnos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
491 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Looking at these two for summer 2014. Which would you pick out of the two and why? Thanks.

Essex
Level Contributor
491 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Well I made my decision :) Nefeli apartments in Myrties for 3 whole weeks. Hope it's going to be as good as the reviews. Looking forward to a cocktail or two in the lovely gardens there :)

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Hi

Well you made the right decision. You will be well looked after by the two brothers who own the apartments. Everywhere is spotless.

Essex
Level Contributor
491 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

What is available within a short walking distance regarding shops, tavernas and bars? Is there a nice beach bar nearby for the evening maybe with a little music? Did you use a nearby pool at all? Thanks.

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Hi

You have a supermarket and touristy shop within walking distance. Babis bar for satelitte tv and taxi rank and bus stop to Pothia on the main road. Opposite the apartments there is a swimming pool you can use or you have the beach. Next to those apartments is the smugglars bar with views over to Telendros or the Thermes hotel which have a lovely balcony over the sea for good food. Nearest ATM is in Massouri, the next place after Myrties. You can get the boat over to Telendros in the evenings for good tavernas on the quay. Nefeli also has a nice bar as well as the garden.

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

meant Themis hotel not Thermes.

Essex
Level Contributor
491 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

Thanks very much. All sounds great. Shame I have to wait so long. I will be wishing the months away :)

7. Re: Kalymnos Town or Myrties??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Kalymnos