We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

Reykjavik
Level Contributor
142 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

Hi,

Has anyone stayed there and can tell me if you recommend it?

Seattle, WA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

I have not stayed there but I have visited the Island of Kastelorizo several times and became friends with Monika and Damien. They are great people and I think there pension would be comfortable, clean and safe as tjey are reputable. If you go, tell them Debbie from Seattle says hello!

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
italia
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

i would like reserve 2 rooms .does anybody know if there ia balcon in the room?

Perthshire Scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

we stayed last year we had a very large triple room on the top floor quite steep stairs but the climb was well worth it lovely airy room with lots of windows and country views no balcony though. Beautifully clean with a great shower room with good pressure shower. Also small fridge great for keeping your water etc cool also tea and coffee facilities. Plan to go back again this year, great value

Perthshire Scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

we stayed last year we had a very large triple room on the top floor quite steep stairs but the climb was well worth it lovely airy room with lots of windows and country views no balcony though. Beautifully clean with a great shower room with good pressure shower. Also small fridge great for keeping your water etc cool also tea and coffee facilities. Plan to go back again this year, great value

Boonville, Indiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

we visited there last october. we only there for the afternoon. our most memorable time was dining at Damien and Monicas restaurant. she sat and talked to us, my husband , 28y/o son and 25y/o daughter. She told us about the history of the town and how she and her husband had come back to Greece to start a restaurant..Her husband even prepared extra meat for my husband. My hubby is a big guy.we would love to go back and stay and is because of our experience with them..We live in Indiana and I love the sea and now we love greece, thank you monica and damien

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Indiana
Indiana
United States
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

We are planning to go to Kastelorizo next spring, but didn't know if we could find accommodations there at Easter time. Damien and Monica's sounds great! I will check into it. Also, we want to go to rhodes Island via a ferry on april 1st, but I can't seem to have any luck to know if ferries run that day (or is it just once a week). Do you have any idea? Thanks for your help!

Milan, Italy
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

hi everybody!

I'm planning my summer holidays in Kastelorizo, but I can't find bed and breakfast and cheap solutions in general. we are girls around 20-25 years old so we can't spend much more than 10-15 euros for night.

I'm reading about this Damien and Monica bed and breakfast: can you tell me more about this (prices, website, contacts), or tell me other CHEAP solutions? is it possible in Kastelorizo island?

thanks a lot

Perthshire Scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

Hi Francia D

Monika and Damiens Bed and Breakfast are really nice village rooms that will sleep up to three persons -

rooms are very airy and bright and have a small fridge and tea and coffee making facilities( note breakfast is not included in the price) they are very very clean a good shower room with lots of hot water and good shower pressure. This is possibly one of the cheapest accommodations on the island 2012 price were 45 euros per night this per room no .t per person. Kastellorio is a wonderful place and well worth a visit but is certainly not CHEAP because it is such remote island everthing has to be brought in by air or sea and this is reflected in the cost of all accommodation and food. Swinning in the seas is nice here as it is loveley and clean but do note there are no swimming pools at all on the island the only sun bed are for hire at the Megisti Hotel and are quite expensive. Hope this has helped. Enjoy our stay.

Mentioned in this post
Megisti Hotel
Megisti Hotel
230 Reviews
Kastellorizo, Greece
Milan, Italy
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

your advice is very useful! so I will try to find something in the islands around (like Karpathos).... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Mentioned in this post
Karpathos
Karpathos
Dodecanese, Greece
10. Re: Damien and Monica's bed and breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Kastellorizo
More Kastellorizo Topics