We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

Do not know to book transfer with holiday company or get a taxi from the airport to Kardemena how much is it from the airport does anybody know.

London
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

No more than about €20 and there are taxis at the airport. Kardamena is about 10-15 mins at most fromairport. The town is mainly on the flight path of the airport.

derby, england
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

it depend how much your trabsfer will be but only about 10 20 euro in taxi depending where your staying, it really is not that far, if you need any info on kos i will be happy to help

newmarket
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

can anyone please advise me on the typical charge for a taxi to psaldi from the airport and is it better to book a return? there are four adults and an infant we would really appreciate any help thank you

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

I just thought 50 pounds is a bitt steep that how much Thomas Cook are charging return will have to say what my son and his wife say we have been to Kardemena 3 times and i enjoyed it and i remembered it was not far from the airport.We stopped goin to Kardemena because it was more for the youngins but my son has been to all the other heaving greek island resorts but he had never been to Kardemena so that where they fancy.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

Hi there

A cab to Psalidi from the airport will cost around 30 euros, plus or minus 1-3 euros. No need to book as there are always plenty of taxis waiting for a fare at the airport. I doubt that you can "book" a return fare, at the end of it , they will charge whatever double the single rates are.

6. Re: How much taxi from airport to Kardamena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 06:18