We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

Like the look of the apartments, planning on going in September. Has anyone stayed there in the last year or so and any plus' or minus'? Have looked for reviews but they are quite old. Also any idea of cost of getting from airport to the apartments, i.e. transfers are costing us £28 each, quoted by one agent. Thanks!

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

Hi Salami1

Kardamena is 6km from the airport, about 10 minutes car journey, so £28 to me seems a lot!

I always get a taxi outside the airport, there are always plenty. There is a chart inside the airport of prices of the taxis, but always ask the price before you get in.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

Thanks for that, I am trying to sort out this trip for my daughter and friend - did you buy flights and hotel separately, i.e. you did it yourself or can you pls. give me an idea of where to start so that I can get a few prices? Many thanks again for getting back to me so quickly!

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

Hi Salami1

I always go independently, book flights and hotel myself. It doesnt always work out cheaper but I prefer to go that way. Probably a package would be better for your daughter. Thomsons and Thomas Cook go to Kos, also Olympic holidays. Have a look at their websites.

4. Re: Anyone stayed at the Philippos apartments, Kardamena?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2009, 04:34
Get answers to your questions about Kos
Recent Conversations