We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

North West England
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

We are travelling to Blue Domes in June this year and would like to try and request a building block in advance (i understand this cannot be guaranteed)

Does anyone know where I could find a map/picture showing the layout of the hotel so I could see where would be best for us?

I have emailed the hotel however they have told me to look on their website which does not show this.

Also - does anybody know if the gym at the hotel is free or do you have to pay to use the spa in order to use it?

kos
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
715 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

ask the hotel again and insist what you re looking for they should provide you with info you need

all the best

eddieteddy

whitley bay
Level Contributor
255 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

A bit late but I came across this:

…blogspot.co.uk/2010/…

Italy
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

If you still need I can give you a fantastic link to the detailed map of Blue Domes:

…otzyv.ru/f/11/06/81735/160/2606112226360.jpg

This is much better quality than in the previous link

What email did you use to get in touch with the hotel? I have sent them few requests one week ago and they never reply - I didn't get even any auto-reply. I go there after 1 week and become really nervous because they keep silence and we have a very special needs in our party

whitley bay
Level Contributor
255 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

The link I provided was for specific room number and of you zoom in you'll find it's very good quality.

Italy
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

sorry, did not notice that it is possible to zoom. Yes this is very useful! How did you get it?

whitley bay
Level Contributor
255 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

I was sent the link by another Trip Advisor member after asking questions about the hotel...now I just need to decide whereabouts I'd like to request! :)

Italy
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

How do people make their preference requests? Have written to all possible emails and have no any reply for more than a week... Checked also my spam box - nothing...

North West England
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

Thanks Laurr456 and Revya, both maps are brilliant and just what we need. Thank you for taking the time to reply. We are due to travel in four weeks so perfect timing.

Revya...

Ive contacted the hotel previously using these addresses...

manager@mitsis-bluedomes.com

or

reservations@mitsis-bluedomes.com

They replied very quickly within a few days.

We are having difficulty deciding which area to reserve, each seems to have its own advantages.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

Can anyone advise me which 2 rooms I should request. I have booked 2 family rooms and would like a sharing pool if possible, ground floor, good views rooms not to be overlooked, nor too close to restaurants. Rooms don't have to be next to each other. Many thanks

Windermere, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Map & Gym

I have booked a family room for next june (2013) was wondering what you thought of the hotel and also what room type did you get and what it was like also what did you like of the hotel?

Thanks

Louse

Get answers to your questions about Kos